Electrical Service Engineers (4)
Established in 1981, Ferrier Pumps has grown to become a major force in the world of pumps and associated equipment, providing a wide range of services to an extremely broad and varied client base. With three offices situated in Scotland; Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen we have the ability to service a customer base that stretches from the Shetland Isles all the way down to the North of England. Ferrier Pumps provide full back up repair and maintenance coverage for the products, equipment and services we supply and install. Ferrier Pumps have a wide client base which ranges from Agricultural, Oil & Gas, Marine, Biogas, Brewing & Distilling, Water & Power Leisure, and Food Processing.
Due to continued expansion, Ferrier Pumps has immediate vacancies for Electrical Service Engineers to join our Service & Repair Teams in Glasgow & Edinburgh. The role will generally be covering the central belt of Scotland, although there will be occasions where the work will be out with this area. The successful candidates will work on a range of submersible, centrifugal, progressive cavity, Air operated diaphragm pumps, booster sets, pump stations & inverters, across a variety of different sites.
Multi-skilled Service Engineer role working on submersible pumps, booster sets, pump stations, inverters covering HVAC / building services & wastewater. Manufacturer training will be provided.
- Carry out risk assessments on each job as required and raise any concerns with line manager
- Ensure all repair and maintenance work is carried out in an efficient, safe manner and in line with current H&S legislation
- Setting up and commissioning of new equipment
- Inspection & fault finding on pumps and pump systems
- Experience of working as a multi-skilled electrical service engineer
- Qualifications in an electrical discipline
- Proven ability to fault find in a range of demanding environments
- Good electrical understanding / electrical qualifications
- Strong teamwork abilities
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to think on own initiative
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Call out rota
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Company vehicle