EPS commences work on AD plant for Dairygold
The EPS Contracts Division has commenced the mechanical and electrical installation contract as part of an AD integration package for Dairygold Food Ingredients Ltd.
The site, located at Mitchelstown, Co Cork, will incorporate a 45,000m³ digestor, 78m in diameter, to treat the process dairy waste load.
The EPS scope includes all M&E installation and integration, including:
- Inlet screening
- Integration with onsite utilities, including biogas provision to an existing boiler system
- Installation of influent and effluent spiral heat recovery heat exchangers
- Influent heating system, including a 3000kw boiler system
- All process piping
- Full electrical, instrumentation, control, automation, design, installation and integration
- Commissioning of the integrated packaged works and handover
Project completion is expected mid 2012.
The EPS Contracts Division, supported internally by the EPS Energy and AD Division, is providing ongoing design, process and expertise in this significant project.
M&E fabrication, fit out and control will be provided from our Mallow based support team.